Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jim's 8 Random Facts AND 7 Random Pictures

Jimmy’s 8 Random Facts

As written by Stef :) - he gave me the facts though!

  1. He only drinks water…. THAT IS IT!!! Nothing else… no soda, no beer, no milk, no juice… JUST WATER! People have the hardest time understanding that he ONLY drinks water…
  2. Has only been arrested once. That is all he wants me to write :) ... it is true though!
  3. Before he worked for First American Title, Jimmy was a model/actor. He actually was an extra on a few shows and even was an extra on an independent film. Have you ever heard of the TV show Big Bad Beetle Borges? (I hadn't) :)
  4. Despite his quiet demeanor, is not shy at all.
  5. He has beaten Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson’s punch out… Isn’t he cool?
  6. Was a (and still is) a Boston Red Sox fan BEFORE they won the World Series…
  7. Likes the Three Stooges… Stef hates this fact! When he gets together with his brothers, they could sit all day and watch The Three Stooges.
  8. Had a crush on his 6th grade teacher … Stef then taught with this teacher when she went to Heritage Intermediate School.
Random pictures:
This is from over a year ago, maybe almost two! Jake, Nate and HunterThis was taken today! Hunter, Jake and Nate
My Aunt Shellie and I... I am nine months preggo! Hunter and Nate with cool colored hair!
This is a really cute one of Jane with her oldest son, Nate!
Today at church... Jake (almost 3), Hunter (3), Isabel (3), and Nate (2 1/2)...

8 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Jimmy, what were you arrested for? Come on... I want to hear the story! Haha! Cute pics, too!

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

I like how my son is grabbing his crotch in that last picture. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Stef,

Loved the facts about Jimmy. Thankfully, I was aware of all of them. :) A very small group of close friends and family know the story behind the arrest. It was before he was 18, so no record. :)

Love
His Mom
:)

Stef said...

He was caught racing a friend -in a car- and was arrested for reckless driving.... They kinda over reacted... I just think it is funny that Jimmy, such a good guy, has been arrested... He was only 17

Anonymous said...

Erin, you should remember this minor event...... I even remember the day. It was April 19, 1995. It was right after a L-N-P night. I raced a guy in a white Geo Storm.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Jimmy,

I'd forgotten the date. Another reason to remember April 19. Chris's bday.

Mom

Rachel said...

Does Jimmy put milk in his cereal? He doesn't drink your mom's sweet tea? What a loss!

Stef said...

Nope... Jim doesnt eat cereal... :) and if he did... he wouldnt put milk in :) weirdo!